INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT
- Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us when using the Services. For example, we collect information when you sign up for an account, complete a form, place an order, participate in any interactive features of the Services, request customer support, or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, mailing and billing address and payment information, and any other information you choose to provide. For purposes of registering and using the Services, we collect certain information that can identify you, such as your name and contact information (email, address and phone number) (“Personal Information”) We will never sell, rent, or trade Personal Information and will only use it, as needed, to provide the Services and/or fulfill the orders requested by you. sohya discloses Personal Information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know the information in order to process it on yours and our behalf, and (ii) that have agreed in writing to non-disclosure restrictions at least as strong as those herein. We also may collect device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information including phone number). We may associate your device identifiers or phone number with your account. Depending on the nature of your inquiry or activities on the Services, we may also ask for other information relevant to your use of the Services.
- Information We Collect Automatically When You Use the Services
When you access or use the Services, we automatically collect information about you, which may include the following:
- Log Information: We log information about your use of the Services, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address, and the page you visited before navigating to the Services. Publicly available tools can sometimes provide the approximate location for IP addresses.
- Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access the Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We use various technologies to collect information, and this may include sending cookies to your computer or mobile device. Cookies are small data files stored in device memory that help us to improve the Services and your experience, see which areas and features of the Services are popular, and count visits. We may also collect information using web beacons (also known as “tracking pixels”). Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in the Services or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness, and determine whether an email has been opened and acted upon.
We also may collect other types of information in the following ways when you use the Services:
- Details of how you used and interacted with the Services, such as your search queries and how you responded to certain questions.
- Device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL.
- Our server logs automatically collect information, such as your IP address, your browser type and language, and the date and time of your visit, which helps us track your movements around the Services and understand trends.
- Information We Collect From Other Sources
We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through the Services. For example, we may collect information about you from third parties who provide services on our behalf, such as maintaining and monitoring usage of the Services and processing payment transactions. We also may receive information about you from the third parties with whom you interact through the Services.
USE OF INFORMATION
We may use information about you for various purposes, including the following:
- Provide and deliver the products and services you request, process transactions, and send you related information;
- Verify your identity and, if applicable, authorization for you to use the Services ;
- Process payment for Services;
- Facilitate use of the Services;
- Manage your account and your preferences;
- To prevent or address service, security, technical issues at your request in connection with customer support matters
- Respond to your comments, questions, and requests;
- Send you technical notices and other administrative messages;
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards, and events offered by us or others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with the Services;
- Conduct research, analysis, and surveys;
- Personalize and improve the Services and provide content or features that match user profiles or interests;
- Enforce our Terms;
- Link or combine with information we get from others in connection with the Services; and
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
This policy is not intended to place any limits on what we do with data that is aggregated and/or de-identified so it is no longer associated with an identifiable user of the Services.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
- With third party affiliates, contractors, and other service providers in connection with providing the Services;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation, or legal process, or as otherwise required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with the spirit or language of our Terms of Service or policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of you, us, or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of our assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company;
- With your consent or at your direction, including if we notify you through the Services that certain information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you provide this information.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
We work hard to protect your information and take appropriate commercially reasonable physical, electronic, and other security measures to help safeguard personal information from loss, unauthorized access, alteration, or disclosure. Our security practices include: encrypting many of our services using SSL; verification for account access; and frequent review of information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to systems. However and unfortunately, no internet or e-mail transmission is ever fully secure or error free. Although we will do our best to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Therefore, you should take special care in deciding what information you provide to us.
KultCandles does not seek to collect sensitive Personal Information (also known as special categories of data as defined in Article 9 of the GDPR). If we do so we will always collect the data in accordance with applicable data privacy requirements. If you choose to provide us with unsolicited sensitive Personal Information, you will be asked to consent to our processing of such data on a case-by-case basis by using a specific express consent form.